Ah, Memories! Remember when:
- your teacher told your class to write an essay on the first day of school of what you did last summer?
- you had time to sit and read a book under a tree and sip lemonade?
- you last built a fort in the local woods and "lived" off the land?
- you last picked up a brush or pencil and drew for the fun of it?
- you took a day off to simply be and play?
- you spent a whole, entire day without using a cell phone, checking the internet or fiddling with other electrical devices--now that's really roughing it?
What did you do last summer? Did you try something wild and different? Did you find new art style or inspiration? A new medium? Did you discover a new experience or travel to a new and different place? Post what you did last summer here and share your memory. Time for show and tell, scribbler kids!
Deadline: Sept. 30